Fiber Optic Box ORU 1
|Inputs / Outputs (quantity × range)||3× 23–46 mm, 4× 9–24 mm|
|Grommets (type and number of used grommets)||3× rubber grommet ø 50 mm, 4× rubber grommet ø 30 mm|
|Material||glass reinforced polyester SMC|
|Color||light gray RAL 7035|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||500 × 390 × 350 mm|
|Number of Splices||97–144|
|Number of Connectors||only splicing|
The optical distribution box ORU 1 is designed as a multi-purposed distributor with hinged rack for assembly up to 4 splice modules SAFeTNET for terminating or connecting of optical cables in micro-ducts or HDPE protecting pipes. Its construction enables using indoors and outdoors as well. With a simple holder it could be mounted on a pillar.
- Maximum capacity 144 optical splices
- Maximum connected capacity 48 subscribers (2 fibers for a subscriber)
- Maximum number of splice modules SAFeTNET 4 pcs.
- Placement of optical reserve, length 2.15 m
- Possibility of connector panel installation for measurement
- Possibility of oval bushing installation for undivided cable (so-called „OMEGA“)
- Removable roof