Fiber Optic Box ORU 2
|Inputs / Outputs (quantity × range)||5× 23–46 mm, 3× 9–24 mm, 1× 15–19 mm / 21–25 mm, 3× 8–12 mm|
|Grommets (type and number of used grommets)||5× rubber grommet ø 50 mm, 3× rubber grommet ø 30 mm, 1× PG29, 3× PG13.5|
|Material||glass reinforced polyester SMC|
|Color||light gray RAL 7035|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||500 × 550 × 350 mm|
|Number of Splices||289–576|
|Number of Connectors||only splicing|
The optical distribution box ORU 2 is designed as a multi-purposed distributor with hinged rack for assembly up to 16 splice modules SAFeTNET for terminating or connecting of optical cables in micro-ducts or HDPE protecting pipes. Its construction enables using indoors and outdoors as well. With a simple holder it could be mounted on a pillar.
- Maximum capacity 576 optical splices
- Maximum connected capacity 192 subscribers (2 fibers for a subscriber)
- Maximum number of splice modules SAFeTNET 16 pcs.
- Placement of optical reserve, length 3 m
- Possibility of connector panel installation for measurement
- Possibility of oval bushing installation for undivided cable (so-called „OMEGA“)
- Removable roof