ORU 3 Wall-mounted Optical Distribution Box
|Inputs / Outputs (quantity × range)||12× 23–46 mm|
|Grommets (type and number of used grommets)||12× rubber grommet ø 50 mm|
|Material||glass reinfoced polyester SMC|
|Color||light gray RAL 7035|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||900 × 550 × 350 mm|
|Number of Splices||577–864|
|Number of Connectors||only splicing|
The optical distribution box ORU 3 is designed as a multi-purposed distributor with hinged rack for assembly up to 24 splice modules SAFeTNET for terminating or connecting of optical cables in micro-ducts or HDPE protecting pipes. Its construction enables using indoors and outdoors as well. With a simple holder it could be mounted on a pillar.
- Maximum capacity 864 optical splices
- Maximum connected capacity 288 subscribers (2 fibers for a subscriber)
- Maximum number of splice modules SAFeTNET 24 pcs.
- Placement of optical reserve, length 4 m
- Possibility of oval bushing installation for undivided cable (so-called „OMEGA“)
- Removable roof