How the Plug & Play Element of MTeH MINI Works
The main aspect attributing to the accelerated installation process of the Indoor Wall-Mounted Fiber Optic Box MTeH MINI is the Plug & Play element. Its effect occurs both in solutions without splicing and in solutions with splicing.
The Plug & Play Solution – Using a Splitter
- MTeH MINI with a pre-installed splitter can be installed on a wall / in a cable shaft / on a staircase using mounting holes on the sides of the box without opening it.
- Use a pre-connected cable to connect the splitter to a main box and then connect customer drop cables (the Plug & Play element). The smaller door that can be opened separately is used for this purpose reducing interference with optical fibers.
- Complete the installation process in a customer’s apartment by connecting to a termination point.
The Solution – A Splitter with a Spliced Input and The Solution – Terminated on Pigtails
- Terminate optical fibers of a cable by splicing with a single splice to a splitter inlet or by splicing multiple fibers into pigtails.
- Then continue as in the solution without splicing by using the Plug & Play element.
Look at other benefits of MTeH MINI.