ORU 1 SIS Pillar Optical Distribution Box
The optical distribution box ORU 2SIS is designed as a multi-purposed pillared street cabinet with hinged rack for assembly up to 16 splice modules SAFeTNET for terminating or connecting of optical cables in micro-ducts or HDPE protecting pipes. Its construction enables using indoors and outdoors as well. It is to install in an open space in trench.
- 97-144 splices
- Only splicing
- Maximum capacity 144 optical splices
- Maximum connected capacity 48 subscribers (2 fibers for a subscriber)
- Maximum number of splice modules SAFeTNET 4 pcs.
- Placement of optical reserve, length 2,5 m
- Possibility of connector panel installation for measurement
- Different versions of the basement, high 300, 500, 600, 700, 900 mm
- Possibility of oval bushing installation for undivided cable (so-called „OMEGA“)