We would like to inform you below about processing of personal data at MICOS TELCOM s.r.o. as an administrator of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with legal regulations concerning the protection of personal data. This applies to our customers, job seekers, employees, website visitors and others who work with us. In particular, the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of personal data and the cancellation of the Directive 95/46/ES with an effect from 25 May 2018 (further only the “Regulation”) and then Act No 110/2019 Coll. on processing of personal data in the actual version.
The information below does not apply to personal data of legal entities, including name, legal form and contact details of the legal entities.
For What Purpose Do We Use Personal Data?
First of all, we process personal data in order to prepare and deliver orders properly. In the General Terms and Conditions, you can find information on the manner, scope, purpose, legal basis, time of processing of personal data and related rights and their protection in accordance with the Articles 13 to 22 of the Regulation.
We also use personal data in the registration of applicants as job seekers and the registration of employees.
We also use personal data for marketing activities.
- E-mail marketing (we send e-mail business messages on the basis of your consent, you can unsubscribe from it at any time in the footer of the message or you can contact us by e-mail),
- retargeting (based on cookies, we are able to offer you relevant products at the relevant time, you can refuse to use the cookies in your browser tools),
- improving services (using your order history and web behavior, we strive to improve our services and offer you relevant products).
What Personal Data Do We Use in Particular?
- Name, surname, billing data, contact address and phone number (the preparation and delivery of an order to the correct person),
- e-mail and phone number (sending an order confirmation and informing about its status),
- name, surname and CV (the registration of job seekers),
- personal data necessary for the registration of employees,
- e-mail, phone number, cookies, order history and consent to sending the e-mail business messages (the marketing activities).
How Secure Is Personal Data?
To keep your personal data safe, we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures.
How Long Will We Process Personal Data?
First of all, we will process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship.
In the case of processing personal data within the registration of job seekers, we will process your personal data for a period of 6 months or until revocation of the consent.
In the case of processing personal data for which consent has been granted, we will generally process your personal data for a period of 20 years or until revocation of the consent.
We also point out that personal data necessary for providing services properly, resp. in order to fulfill all our obligations (arising from the contract between us or from legal regulations), we must process regardless of your consent. For the period specified by the relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them.
What Are Your Rights?
- To correct or supplement personal data,
- to request processing restrictions,
- to complain about processing,
- to request data transfer,
- to have an access to personal data,
- to be informed of personal data breaches in certain cases,
- to erase personal data,
- other rights stipulated in the Regulation 2016/679.
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com