Here you can find the most Frequently Asked Questions, which can be interesting for you in case of the business cooperation with Micos Telcom, and their answers.
How to send an order?
- By e-mail - you can send an order in the PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to a Sales Representative.
- By fax - you can send an order to the fax number +420 582 307 688.
- By post - you can send an order to the postal address MICOS TELCOM s.r.o., Háj 365, 798 12 Kralice na Hané, the Czech republic.
What the order must contain?
- The company name including ID and VAT ID,
- The invoice address,
- The ordering code of the product or another indication according to the catalogue, price list or price quotation,
- The required quantity,
- The name of a contact person who placed the order including a phone, fax or e-mail,
- The delivery address including the name of a contact person and a phone.
How to describe the order, the ordered product?
- Where it will be installed: Indoor/outdoor?
- What type of product: wall mounted, pole mounted, pillar or 19” technology?
- Shall material be steel or plastic?
- What is number and diameter of incoming cables or ducts?
- What is number and diameter of outcoming cables or ducts?
- What is max. capacity of connectors?
- Specify adapters and connectors: type: SC, LC, FC, E2000, Simplex, Duplex or Quad?
- What is the max. capacity of splices?
- Shall it be pre-installed with adapters?
- Shall it be pre-installed with pigtails?
- What fiber standard is required (G652d or G657A1, A2)?
When we are ready to communicate on phone?
- The business department has its working hours 7.30 AM - 4.00 PM.
- The dispatch department has its working hours 6.00 AM - 2.00 PM.
What are the payment conditions?
- For new customers - an advance payment, cash on delivery or cash payment,
- For established customers - a bank transfer according to agreed conditions.
How we set the prices?
- We set prices according to the actual price list, or we are ready to set prices individually for regular customers.
What are the delivery conditions?
- Catalogue items are generally available in stock in smaller quantities and we dispatch them immidiately.
- Bigger quantities or custom-made solutions have individually agreed delivery conditions.