FTTH Facade Solution
The FTTH Facade Solution by Micos Telcom offers a way of a simple installation of the optical infrastructure which fully eliminates the construction works inside buildings. The Solution is suitable especially for two-storey houses.
You can use the Outdoor Riser Cable Box ORM 3 FA both for splicing a feeder cable and for gradual connecting subscribers. A horizontal Outdoor Riser Cable is installed on a facade by using cable clips. The process with the cable is the same like with a standard Indoor Riser Cable.
How to work with our Solutions?
- You will see a clean graphic of the outdoor / indoor space.
- Each Solution showing KEY points of the network architecture indicating what products you will need there.
- Product-specific numbers providing a reference to additional information:
- the name of the product together with a picture and a brief description directly above the illustration of the network,
- more detailed information including ordering codes in a table on a separate page.
- For better orientation, some product-specific numbers are colour-coded.
As the PDF SOLUTION file is interactive, it brings you a benefit of having all the information you need quickly available. Each product number, product name or picture is clickable and linked to the product card on the website with many product details and videos. You can also download the datasheet or place an order directly from the web.
You can view the Solution by clicking on the image below.