FTTH GPON Spliceless Solution
The Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) is one of the most used technologies in Fiber to the Home (FTTH) networks. It is due to the effective use of optical fibers and ports of the active equipment. The GPON networks today allow to achieve the splitter ratio of 1:128 and split at two or three networks points.
The FTTH GPON Spliceless Solution by Micos Telcom gives an idea of designing the inbuilding distribution networks structure by using floor boxes without splicing the fibers. The inbuilding distribution networks can be built without the qualified labour force and the expensive equipment.
How to work with our Solutions?
- You will see a clean graphic of the outdoor / indoor space.
- Each Solution showing KEY points of the network architecture indicating what products you will need there.
- Product-specific numbers providing a reference to additional information:
- the name of the product together with a picture and a brief description directly above the illustration of the network,
- more detailed information including ordering codes in a table on a separate page.
- For better orientation, some product-specific numbers are colour-coded.
As the PDF SOLUTION file is interactive, it brings you a benefit of having all the information you need quickly available. Each product number, product name or picture is clickable and linked to the product card on the website with many product details and videos. You can also download the datasheet or place an order directly from the web.
You can view the Solution by clicking on the image below.