FTTx Underground Solution
The installation of networks under the ground is among the most widely used solutions in the construction of FTTx networks, especially for its durability and invisibility. You use duct systems, which make easier the construction and the installation of cables. The cables blowing can be performed gradually and modified according to the networks requirements without additional costs of the ground work. At the networks distribution points, there are installed Underground Chambers with Fiber Optic Boxes allowing the connection of fibers in various configurations.
The FTTx Underground Solution by Micos Telcom offers a comprehensive approach to all the elements compatibility in the networks. By some examples, it shows how to use the chambers, ducts and cables and connect central offices, MDUs or family houses from the metropolitan networks.
How to work with our Solutions?
- You will see a clean graphic of the outdoor / indoor space.
- Each Solution showing KEY points of the network architecture indicating what products you will need there.
- Product-specific numbers providing a reference to additional information:
- the name of the product together with a picture and a brief description directly above the illustration of the network,
- more detailed information including ordering codes in a table on a separate page.
- For better orientation, some product-specific numbers are colour-coded.
As the PDF SOLUTION file is interactive, it brings you a benefit of having all the information you need quickly available. Each product number, product name or picture is clickable and linked to the product card on the website with many product details and videos. You can also download the datasheet or place an order directly from the web.
You can view the Solution by clicking on the image below.