Fiber Optic Box MTeH MINI
- Grommets (type and number of used grommets)
- cable inlet
- Ingress Protection
- Impact Protection
- Flammability Degree
- PC / ABS
- white RAL 9003
- Dimensions (H × W × D)
- 150 × 140 × 40 mm
- 0.2 kg
- Number of Splices
- Number of Connectors
- Connector Type
|85GR.00/0000F||Fiber Optic Box MTeH MINI|
The wall-mounted Fiber Optic Box MTeH MINI finds its application as a floor or a main fiber distribution box in apartment buildings / MDUs or single-family houses. It supports all cable applications (riser cables, buffered tubes, microtubes and ribbon cables), and it can be used for GPON networks with a pre-installed splitter. Its unique compact design and factory connectorized options help reduce assembly time and installation costs by up to 50 %.
- The MTeH MINI enables termination of connectors and splicing of optical fibers.
- It can be pre-installed with adapters, pigtails or splitters from manufacturing.
- Compact size makes installation in small spaces possible.
- Two screw-lock doors – a larger one for a technician with professional skills, who works with splitters, splices and pigtails, and a smaller one for a technician without professional skills, who connects customer drop cables.
- Capacity of up to 14 splices
- Capacity of up to 12× SC / 24× LC connector (in case of a pre-connected cable)
- Capacity of up to 10× SC / 12× LC connector (in case of termination by splicing on pigtails)
- Integrated holder to support 2 splices in the base of the box, possibility to place a holder for 12 splices
- PLC Splitter capability (1:2, 1:4, 1:8, 1:16 with LC connectors)
- Multiple cable or tube entry ports placed on all sides of the box increasing installation flexibility
- Support for vertical midspan (loop-through) cable
- Pre-moulded holes in the base for routing a cable through a wall
- Dedicated place for a company logo on the door of the box
You might also like