Fiber box MTeH MINI
Micos Telcom introduces MTeH MINI, the next-generation indoor wall-mounted fiber box. Its unique compact design and factory connectorized options help reduce assembly time and installation costs by up to 50 %.
- MTeH MINI enables termination of connectors and splicing of optical fibers.
- It can be pre-installed with adapters, pigtails or splitters from manufacturing.
- Compact size makes installation in small spaces possible.
- Two screw-lock doors - a larger one for a technician with professional skills, who works with splitters, splices and pigtails, and a smaller one for a technician without professional skills, who connects customer drop cables.
Where to use MTeH MINI
The MTeH MINI finds its application as a floor or a main fiber distribution box in apartment buildings / MDUs or single-family houses. It supports all cable applications (riser cables, buffered tubes, microtubes and ribbon cables) and it can be used for GPON networks with a pre-installed splitter.
Other features of MTeH MINI
- Maximum capacity of 12x SC / 24x LC connectors (in case of a pre-connected cable)
- Maximum capacity of 10x SC / 12x LC connectors (in case of termination by connectors and splices)
- Integrated holder to support 2 splices in the base of the box
- Possibility to place a holder for 12 splices (max. 14 splices)
- Pre-moulded holes in the base for routing a cable through a wall
- Multiple cable or tube entry ports placed on all sides of the box increasing installation flexibility
- Capability to support vertical mid-span cable applications
- Supporting use of PLC splitters - 1:2, 1:4, 1:8, 1:16 with LC connectors
- Designed for use with G.657 fiber
- Dedicated place for a company logo on exterior surface of the door