Indoor Wall-Mounted Fiber Optic Box MTeH MINI
Micos Telcom introduces MTeH MINI, the next-generation indoor wall-mounted Fiber Optic Box. Its unique compact design and factory connectorized options help reduce assembly time and installation costs by up to 50 %.
- MTeH MINI enables termination of connectors and splicing of optical fibers.
- It can be pre-installed with adapters, pigtails or splitters from manufacturing.
- Compact size makes installation in small spaces possible.
- Two screw-lock doors – a larger one for a technician with professional skills, who works with splitters, splices and pigtails, and a smaller one for a technician without professional skills, who connects customer drop cables.
Where to Use MTeH MINI
MTeH MINI finds its application as a floor or a main fiber distribution box in apartment buildings / MDUs or single-family houses. It supports all cable applications (riser cables, buffered tubes, microtubes and ribbon cables) and it can be used for GPON networks with a pre-installed splitter.
Other Features of MTeH MINI
- Capacity up to 14 splices
- Capacity up to 12x SC / 24x LC connectors (in case of a pre-connected cable)
- Capacity up to 10x SC / 12x LC connectors (in case of termination by splicing on pigtails)
- Integrated holder to support 2 splices in the base of the box, possibility to place a holder for 12 splices
- Supporting use of PLC splitters – 1:2, 1:4, 1:8, 1:16 with LC connectors
- Suitable for GPON
- Multiple cable or tube entry ports placed on all sides of the box increasing installation flexibility
- Capability to support vertical mid-span cable applications
- Pre-moulded holes in the base for routing a cable through a wall
- Two screw-lock doors – a larger one for a technician with professional skills, who works with splitters, splices and pigtails, and a smaller one for a technician without professional skills, who connects customer drop cables
- Dedicated place for a company logo on the door of the box